COOL WHATSAPP STATUS

       Hey guys! We were out of blog ideas today and just thought of posting COOl sentences you could use for your whatsapp status.  If you do not know what whatsapp is well it is a social network used now adays mostly by teenagers and of course other people as well. You could find out more about whatsapp by searching for it on WIKIPEDIA.



                     
             
   




Below are a few status ideas you could use for your Whatsapp status.

1.People are like music. Some speak the truth while others just make noise.
2. I'm not lazy, i'm always on power saving mode.
3. Happiness is when ''last'' seen changes to ''online'' and then is'' typing...''
4. Me + My phone + Wifi + Food - Homework= a great day.
5. When I show you a picture on my phone, don't swipe left or right, just look.
6. Whatsapp status loading...
7. I do not have time to update my status.
8. No time to waste time.
9. A train has a train stop, a bus has a bus stop, on my desk I have a work stop.
10. Without ME, it is just AWESO.
11. I am not lazy, I'm just allergic to work.
12. I'm a graduate now....Thermometers are not the only things with degree
13. Why is it that Fridays to Mondays are only three days away, but five days away the other way around.
14. Do you ever wonder how news worldwide fits into a newspaper?
15. Why is it called a building when it is already built?
16. Eat, sleep, conquer, Repeat.
17. My success is like 8, when i lie down it's infinity.
18.  Never do something PERMANENTLY stupid because you are TEMPORARILY upset.
19. I need a bank that can do two things: Give me a loan and leave me alone!
20. If someone you like breaks your heart, cry a river, build a bridge and get completely over it.
21. You do not have to like me...I am not an Instagram photo.
22. I am not Perfect I am just LEGIT
23. One man's trash is another man's treasure
24. You've got to risk it to get the biscuit.


25. The fact people say money is the root of all evil does not mean being broke is holy.
26. Just finished blocking some numbers on Whatsapp if you can read this, then you got lucky.
27. I didn't change, i just grew up, you should try it.
28. Attitude adjustment.
29. Win an Iphone 6 now, just scratch here now
          ********************************
30. I envy my parents, I would NEVER have a cool kid at all such as theirs.
31. I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak.
32. Mathematics should just grow up, I am tired of solving its problems.
33. It takes two to tango.
34. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, not character.
35. Even common sense is becoming scarce.
36. A man asked his trainer ''I want to impress a girl, what machine should I use" The trainer replied ''Use the ATM''
37. A guy told his friend, your teeth are like the stars, Wow she replied, are they that bright. No they are just far apart, he concluded.
38. Bees and Sarcasm have one thing in common- They Sting.
39. Bathroom+ Wifi+ Phone+ Phone charger = Infinity
40. FAMILY are the strongest words we at DMO can say. Father And Mother I Love You.


We hope you enjoyed this one. Comment If you want us to do a part two.
                                                                   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FASHION 101: HOW TO HANDLE NATURAL AFRICAN HAIR(FOR BEGINNERS)

20 HILARIOUS WAYS TO KNOW IF YOUR MUM IS A NIGERIAN

The power of words